Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pictures of Peggy

One of the things that I love about living on the coast is that I can cruise for 40 minutes and hang out at a place like Peggy's Cove. So after my horrible Friday of spewage and sleep, I decided to treat myself to some fresh sea air on Saturday. I set up my little folding chair and read academic articles as the waves crashed against the rocks.

The visit would be my fourth trip to the cove and everytime it is different. The first time was with my parents and the sky was bright and full of cottonball clouds. The second time was with fellow students and the crisp fall air kept the tourist ants to a minimum. The last time was with Cathy and it was a grey and blustering day. This time the day was all about sea spray and atmospheric lighting. I'm such a shutterbug geek.

No comments: