Thursday, September 21, 2006

Autumn Arrives

OK ... so I am not ANY closer to sorting out my life. But as we welcome the first day of fall here are two little diversions on the themes (the future and fall) of that instructive horoscope. Don't you just love quizzes?!

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or eve a completely different life.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is still unknown, and a little scary. You'll get through wild times - and you'll textually enjoy it.

For you, falling in love is all about the adventure and uncertainty. You can only fall in love with someone who keeps you guessing.


You Are Apple Cider

Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I am "changing leaves: pretty, but soon dead." Um, what kind of nutjob created this thing? Thanks psycho!

Anonymous said...

...the psycho being the creator of said quiz, of course, not my lovely raye of sunshine who, of course, would never wish me dead, but has in fact dreamed about my death rather often. (Do you still do that?)

Raye said...

No actually, I don't dream about your death anymore. And besides, it was never about you dying - it was about me not being able to save you! I think the lack of those dreams represent a positive development in my own confidence that I don't worry about losing you anymore to some stupid Sudbury transit bus accident! Can't wait to see you next weekend!