Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Smiley Face

I haven't posted an update of my nephew in quite a while so I figured it was about time. In truth, I had forgotten to update my photo album and I wasn't receiving the recent pics of him that my sis-in-law is SO good about posting. So today, I got to catch up on lotsa Taggart-ness. I haven't seen him in two months and he has grown loads since then. He has cut his first tooth. He can get himself into a crawling position and has begun hoisting himself up on furniture. I am amazed at how he has morphed from an infant ball of cuddles to an actual face of personality. I hope he keeps the blue eyes - just like me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid has a perfect skull. As someone with an oblong, misshapen skull, I'm jealous.

Scott

Raye said...

that is the best compliment i have ever heard! i'll make sure to pas it on to my brother!