Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Little Friendly Promotion

This is Justin.
(aka: Jman, aka: Pritch).
Justin has ALWAYS wanted to write about cars. And, because he's not so bad at it, I recently set him up with a blog to do just that. Right now, his site is the link page for the reviews he also writes for other sites and a local newspaper but I'm sure it will expand to be full of car stories.

Justin is my pipeline to performance automobile information. It's a rather fascinating, complicated, and highly contested (as in - no one ever agrees!) area. But it's helping me to move past "i like this colour" as my sole contribution to a car discussion. He's also going to teach me how to drive stick in that nice black car of his. Eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Raye,

You should have asked Justin for that pic of him without his shirt on! That may get more attention from the females to peruse his site!