Saturday, June 04, 2005

Class of 2005

Today was my university graduation. I have officially been granted "all the rights, privileges and honours" pertaining to an Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree. I also happened to achieve cum laude status - of which I am quite proud. (Reminds me of an evening at Jodi's when she asked which distinction I was planning to get before I commenced my studies!)

Today was the end of undergraduate odessey. I have finally joined the ranks of the post-secondary educated and that is satisfying in a very personal way. My parents gave me an absolutely fabulous (and, for me, expensive!) watch that I love. It was such an unexpected and generous gift that I cried when I opened it.
So now I will have a cold beer and revel in my accomplishment. Can you hear the sighs of relief?

1 comment:

Kat said...

CONGRADULATIONS! (get it? gradul...never mind)

Also, you look totally HOTT in your graduation photo. :-)