Monday, May 26, 2008

Graduation Day

I thought I would have a lot to write about my graduation day. But now I find myself lost for words. Perhaps the celebration drinking killed all the brain cells that had insightful things to say about completing an MBA. Maybe the bobby-pins holding on my awkward mortarboard caused some mild nerve damage in my head so that I cannot comment on my convocation. Maybe it just felt SO huge for SO long that to finally have it over is almost not enough. I am not sure what the reason but I know that I do feel relieved. I feel proud. I feel ready to move forward.

Special thanks to Ash who took the video and Jodi who took the time to be there.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Congrats Raye! What is your next adventure?

Anonymous said...

Omedito Gozaimasu....Omedito Gozaimasu!!!!! Congrats in Japanese Kiddo...you did it...next PHD? That is a major accomplishment!!!!!