Sunday, May 04, 2008

Bio-Blog #21 - Heather

Okay, bio-blogs are not just about friends. They are also about some of the family members who make life great. This week I want to introduce my cousin Heather to the world. Heather is my book-end. I am the eldest grandchild and she is the youngest.


The reality of this relationship means that, until recently, our lives were very different. With almost a 10-year age gap between us (and 5 other cousins) our lives have only recently converged. And for me, that reconnection is very cool. Because this cousin of mine is a kickass young lady.

She is bright and fashionable and interesting. She is working through her first university degee and dating a "great guy" and she smiles alot - which she didn't do so much for a while there. She has also grown to be an amazingly supportive sister and I have seen her deal with her life's challenges with a tremendous amount of grace and care. So check her out!

I am ... a HUGE procrastinator
I can ... eat more then most men! (Probably shouldn’t be too proud of that!)
I love ...Fridays, when the school week is over!
I will ... travel the world! Starting with Italy next year.

What is your sign? Pisces
Where were you born? Dryden, Ontario
Where do you live now? Sudbury, Ontario

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
NYC baby! New York is really the only place I have been (not well travelled in my twenty-four years) that is worth mentioning. It was exciting and I hope I can visit it again.

What is your favourite:
Movie – The Goonies
Book – We Are Hungry By Dave Eggers
TV Show – Veronica Mars
Drink – gin and tonic

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Kristen Bell (I have a bit of a VM obsession).

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
I read this and thought ok, what celebrity, politician or super elite do I want to choose?! And I’m going to be lame here, but the honest answer is- all the girlies in the family. This Christmas was the first time that I was not considered the bratty little cousin, since we were kids. We all sat around talking over wine-it was great! (So now the pressures on Raye)

How do you know Raye?
She is my much smarter cooler older cousin!
What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Intelligent, charismatic, insightful

Do you have your own website? Nope.

No comments: