Thursday, August 09, 2007

Two Actresses - One Face

I saw the new Transformers this week (review coming soon - I promise) and something really bugged me. The film showcases starlet Megan Fox as the token hot chick/lead love interest and other than her bare midriff and fake lashes her appearance shocked me. It shocked me because she is identical to late-1990s starlet Jodi Lyn O'Keefe. Seriously.

...

The girls have more than looks in common.
Both were MAXIM covergirls to promote their recent films :
Megan for Transformers
Jodi for She's All That

Both were noticed for Young Hollywood Achievements:
Jodi won a 2000 Young Hollywood Award
Megan was nominated for a 2005 Young Artist Award

Both guest-starred on "Two and a Half Men" in 2004.

Both played a character named 'Candace' at one point in her career.

And both girls rock heavily-lashed blue eyes with severely sculpted brows:
Megan
Jodi

All of which reminds how completely cookie-cutter and unoriginal Hollywood really is because sometimes I need that reminder!

No comments: