Saturday, April 23, 2005

A Good Friend...

In an attempt to procrastinate my Labour Relations exam studying to the nth degree today, I actually cruised the silly links on the MSN homepage. One story caught my attention as it outlined the necessary elements to making/having/keeping long-term friends.

If you've been reading this site, you will have noticed that friendship has been a bit of a theme recently. As my life is about to move to Halifax, I find myself reflecting on my existing friends and working to solidify those budding relationships. So I offer these pearls of wisdom to you all. Please let me know where I may improve. A good friend...

...listens as well as talks
...is respectful of others' opinions
...takes initiative in organizing social outings
...has a positive life attitude
...is able to be intimate without being indiscreet
...has a similar moral code to your own

No comments: