Thursday, May 24, 2007

Life Path in the Stars

I spent the long weekend being useless. After a full day of class on Saturday I found myself reasonably burnt out and ready to do nothing on Sunday. I continued this path of nothing all day Monday as well. But while I wasn't physically doing anything (other than sabotaging my diet!) my mind was racing. See, my mind is busy trying to figure out what it is I really want to do with my time. And although I am also working on being more now-focused, I haven't knocked my bad habits of worrisome future planning.

What's on my mind these days? Well, am I in the right place - geographically - for one. This is a hard one to face. All my life I have pursued interesting things and gone away to do many of them. I have not been one to settle or to stay. My original plan was a to stay in Halifax about a year and then to move on to studies elsewhere. But as new opportunities (and mounting debt) arrived in my life I took the chance to have a great job and maybe build a life on the east coast.

Now I am almost two years out here and I must admit to spending A LOT of my time alone. This reality was emphasized on a long weekend when I had noone close to with whom to hang out or make plans. I spend a lot of time alone. And although I love this city, enjoy my job, and am committed to completing my degree I can't help feeling like maybe I should be somewhere else. I wonder why I am deliberately away from my family and established friends. Do I want to make my life here? Or should I be looking elsewhere? I alsways said that I would stay out east (after my MBA) if I found an amazing job or an amazing man - currently neither are in play. So how do I decide?

Well, if you are me you do a little bit of celestial reflection. Here's what my planetary elignments say about who I am to be:

Moon in Taurus = Emotions ... I have a need to be alone and thrive in my private places - whatever they might be. I enjoy being surrounded by belongings that hold personal meaning. My emotional well-being depends on the harmony of my emotional attachments.

Mercury in Pisces = Communication ... My psychic impressions are often so pronounced that my reasoning ability is clouded. Great imagination and creativity is indicated and much information is viewed through intuitive means.

Venus in Aries = Love ... I can exhibit aggressive social interaction and passion in romantic relationships. I can form impetuous and implusive ties and am self-centered in love. I show initiative in making money but is usually goes out as fast as it comes in. I will likely marry early or in haste.

Mars in Aquarius = Stamina & Sex ... I have a unique approach that may brand me as eccentric. I act independently to achieve my goals which are often directed toward humanity in general. My approach to sex can be rather unemotional.

Uranus in Scorpio = Individuality ... My independence is derived from drastic or profound change. My temper can be quite fierce and I may feel compelled to bring about change regardless of the consequences.

Neptune in Sagittarius = Intuition ... My intuition allows me to understand broad spiritual issues and fit them into my own search for truth. My blind spot may be a need for creative freedom that defies conformance.

Saturn in Cancer = Karma ... My tenacity sees me through most obstacles and difficulties. I choose a course (not always the best) that doesn't threaten my emotional/financial security. Emotional restraint is due to internalization of things which stifles my psychic and intuitive resources.

Jupiter in Pisces = Morality/Spirituality ... My compassion and emotional sensitivity and imagination expand my philosophical and spiritual foundations. Psychic, occult and anything to do with behind-the-scenes brings benefits.

Pluto in Libra = Transformation ... Regeneration in my world comes through a revamping of views towards relationships, marriages and partnerships. These elements will never be the same again by the next pluto transit.

So hmmmm ... some things to think about. But still no answers!

No comments: