Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bio-Blog #19 - Mitch

Way back in highschool I was fixed up on a blind date. The date turned out to be Mitch. And we have been friends ever since. This week I want to talk about my friend Mitch. The guy who introduced me to Collective Soul. The "Spoonman". The guy who enjoys camping just like me but sho doesn't have the same alcohol tolerance (or so I like to think!). Mitch has lived a full life since we went on our separate paths after highschool. A few years in Mexico. A few serious life changes. Recently the gods were unfair to him in the cruelest of ways and noone deserves it less. He is someone who gives his friends respect, a sense of humour and challenging sarcastic edge and I consider myself lucky to be in that club. So here is a bit more about my friend Mitch...

I am ... afraid of needles.
I can ... run a 5 minute mile (just kidding)
I love ... a good movie
I will ... never understand reality TV

What is your sign? Gemini
Where were you born? Sudbury, ON
Where do you live now? Uxbridge, ON

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Mexico, mostly because of the food. Yum!!!!

What is your favourite:
Movie: Lord of the rings.
Book: Lord of the rings.
TV Show: Lord of the rings if it existed, but since it doesn't, Cheers.
Drink: Rye and ginger.

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?Salma Hayek

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
My dog. He is the best listener.

How do you know Raye?
We dated in highschool and have been friends since.

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye? energetic, positive, bright

Do you have your own website?
nope

No comments: