Sunday, December 17, 2006

Nephew Alert

This is my nephew in full-on toddler status during his visit "out west" to see the other side of his family. Apparently the trip went really well. I haven't bee out there in WAY too long. I used to go once a year but I think the last time I visited Dad and Co. was 2002. I just don't have the means to get out there these days. Anyway, looking at Tag, I am getting all excited to see him again for the holidays. Only 5 more sleeps till I fly back to Ontario and then only 3 sleeps till Christmas. I actually have ALL my shopping done and am happy with all my selected gifts. I bought more than I should (since I am "technically" living on credit) but I had a job this year so it was nice to splurge. It is going to be a small Xmas at my brother's new house and I am looking forward to that. Then I have a mad flurry of visits up in Sudbury for 3.5 days before heading back to Trawna for (hopefully) a mellow and conversation-filled NYE with Jodi & Cindy (fingers crossed). In all, I haven't been this stoked for the holidays in a long time. And I get to hug this awesome little nephew of mine. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

one of the McTs said...

I can't wait to see you... your mom was showing us stuff for Tag.. i want to come so i can play with him! *POUT* lol ok i need a life :P Love ya! Aunty A