Thursday, December 14, 2006

Celebrity Skin

So, my horoscope this week said I should try to find my celebrity look-a-like and offered up a fun site to do just that. The site references key features in your face and matches them to a celebrity photo in the database. However, the results are not universal - they are photo specific. So when you change your picture, thus potentially changing the prominent elements in your visage, a different match may appear. The matches are also based on the type of celebrity pic in the system. (This explaines why I somehow managed to become a 96% match for Angelina by the end of the day. I always knew I had it in me!) You can see my four closest matches below for four recent pics of myself. And you can find your own celebrity doppelganger here. Have fun!




3 comments:

one of the McTs said...

lol ok if I do this I want the Angelina Jolie! Ahem I suppose tho I don't get her lifestyle or body tho .. *pout*
Aunty A xo :)

Anonymous said...

Defiantely Bryce Howard...man that is uncanny. You are lie the Uncanny Canadian woman....X-Factor

I gotta check this out.

Anonymous said...

Totally on the Lauren Graham thing. Also I have a big crush on her... man this just got awkward... uh... ok ... I have to go now. ;)