Saturday, December 09, 2006

First Date

So I had a first date with a sweet, funny, cute-as-hell guy last night. What can I say? It was so much fun - and that is not just the beer talking. Ok, right, you are not supposed to drink alot on a date - whatever. I think you do what flows for the person you are with and a night at a great watering hole followed by dancing sounds like a perfect time to me. So good times. It is always nice to meet someone new. It is even better to spend time with someone and have that time just flow. To just run through the hours with energy and smiles and laughs. That doesn't mean it will become anything. That doesn't mean it will always be that way. But it was a wonderful way to spend a wintery Friday night! Check it!

3 comments:

Kat said...

You look fab in that picture. Cute dude too!

Raye said...

ahhh Kat ... I can always count on you to tell me I look fabulous! cheers!

one of the McTs said...

ohh he is cute ;P Aunty A