Wednesday, December 06, 2006

LOST

Yeah, I am sometimes late to the TV show bandwagon. And sometimes I just don't find the time to make up the slack. Last spring I watched the Season 1 DVD of "LOST" with my gal Cathy. We LOVED it! We got addicted. But then Season 2 wasn't yet available - in fact the final episodes had not aired! I did my best at staying away from the remainder of Season 2 on TV and then the DVD was released this fall. Sadly, I was WAY to busy to get into it until recently. But I have finally gotten there (again, in time to be behind on Season 3!) and it was great. Not as impressive as the first season but still pretty cool I mean, what the hell is the Dharma initiative? So I will be ready this January when the season starts again. I am onboard with this one. Let's just hope it can keep the goods coming cause I really hate it when a show starts strong and then leverages its popularity to become pointless. Time will tell. Until then, being LOST is fine by me.

No comments: