Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged by Cindy on her site. So here are my responses:

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
1) Food Prep Master at Wendy's
2) Project Leader (for longer than most) with Katimavik
3) Manager of the bestest sandwich shop in Melbourne, Aus = Pott's Pantry
4) Finace & Administration Manager back with Katimavik

4 movies I would watch over and over:
1) The Empire Strikes Back
2) The Usual Suspects
3) Pretty in Pink
4) Rounders

4 Places I have lived
1) Nipawin, Saskatchewan, Canada
2) Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
3) Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
4) Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

4 TV Shows I love to watch (currently ON the air!)
1) Project Runway
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) House
4) CSI

4 Places I have been on Vacation
1) Japan
2) Mexico
3) Cuba
4) Alberta (it's kinda like another country sometimes)

4 Websites I look at daily
1) E! Online
2) Go Fug Yourself
3) Fametracker
4) The Weather Network

No comments: