Monday, July 03, 2006

Bio-Blog#13 ... Scott

Wow - it has actually been so long between bio-blogs that I forgot what number I was on. And then it turns out that my dear buddy Scott ends up being lucky number 13. Too sweet on that. Scott is one of my longest-standing male friends and part of the my first university crew that included Dave and Cathy. He is, without doubt, one of my biggest fans and I can always count on him to remind me of my super-duper qualities. He also credits me with being instrumental in teaching him how to dress - a task that desperately needed to be accomplished. He is quite swank now. And married. And a father. And I am so happy for him. And his friendship.

I am …
struggling to become a grown-up
I can … write a little
I love … that I've been allowed to survive long enough to live this part of my life
I will … take great pride in achieving my goals on my own terms

What is your sign? Taurus also "Slippery When Wet"
Where were you born? Brantford, ON
Where do you live now? Oakville, ON

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
I don't know. I don't think I've been there yet.

What is your favourite:
Movie: The Big Lebowski
Book: The Great Shark Hunt by Hunter S. Thompson
TV Show: Arrested Development (yeah, I know it's cancelled, don't remind me)
Drink: Crown and Coke

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
I don't really have one, I find them pretty interchangeable.

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
My brother, because it would mean he was home safe from Afghanistan

How do you know Raye?
From Ryerson Journalism School – she was the smartest one there

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Brilliant, creative, worthy

Do you have your own website?
RaptorBlog.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good call cropping my hairy legs from that picture. And that shirt might not be the best example of how you taught me how to dress. My standards have lowered somewhat since I've been carrying a spit-up factory around with me.

Scott

Raye said...

well, i have updated your pic ... as requested. so now you look polished, clean and rocking - just like any friend of mine should!!! (but maybe now your comment will stir up demand for the "legs" photo - hmmmm....)

Stephanie said...

More legs!! And, hey, I thought I was the smartest one at Rye High?! Kidding :)We're all geniuses, really.

Tuco said...

funny what a "big lebowski" search can turn up. Nice blog (though I just took a look at the first page). If you want to see a Toronto-Oshawa cycling blog check out
http://tucorides.blogspot.com

Take care, Big Lebowski rules.