Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Serious Kissage

OK - just when I thought it couldn't get any better than mad-Buffy-watching, HMV puts the first two seasons of Angel on sale. Admittedly, I am seriously late to the Angel picnic (years of NO cable will do this!) and I cannot believe why I stayed away so long. Honestly I never really fancied Angel in the early years and it is only now, in my renewed enjoyment of the Buffyverse, that I have seen the light. So with that in mind I am working my way through season one. And then it happens - the episode wherein Buffy comes to visit. Then Angel becomes mortal. And there is epic sea-side kissage in the sun! And the hotness increases as they get with the gropey on the kitchen table! Damn - do these characters have chemistry! But of course it cannot last. And by the final frame I am bawling my eyes out as Buffy does wide-eyed sorrow and Angel is stoically tearful in their LAST MINUTE of total happiness together. OMG! This show rocks!

2 comments:

Miss A said...

Hi there! I found your site when I was searching for Nova Scotia based blogs.
I too am in love with Buffy and Angel and recently watched all seven series again. They just get better and better!
:)

Growing Opportunities said...

Just got to the bad Angel bit. I love this show. I'd totally forgotten the whole Spike in a wheelchair thing too. And Oz! How great is Oz? Put him on the list.