Sunday, December 25, 2005

Sleighbells Ring

Ok, so no real sleigh bells but definitely a winter wonderland for the holiday. This was cool cause it was the "first" white Xmas my brother Carl has had in years - coming from southern Alberta his holiday's are usually chinooked to greenness for the big day. But we had snow here.

Christmas Eve is when we all get new PJs to wear to bed. This year I got a pair of the MOST comfy Old Navy PJ bottoms EVAH! Simply fantastic. Our three days of celebrating began on the night of the 24th with a round of tasty appetizers for all. Taggart is obsessed with the ceiling fan and is constantly pointing to it. Too cute. Not too late a night - I think I'm getting old (finally) and off to dream of Santa gifts.

Good haul this year. Items received that WERE on the santa list include:
In no particular order, the following would be appreciated...
- a replacement watch (lets see how long I hold onto this one)
- a digital camera (ummm ... so, yeah, my santa RULES!)
- a ceramic hair straightener
- Monsters Inc. on DVD
- movie passes
- a mint chocolate orange
- one of thse warm hotel-like blankets
- Hugs and Love
- Good health for my family and friends

I got a bunch of other cool stuff as well including a fake aquarium that is going to look SO cool in my apartment and contains nothing I can kill. Christmas dinner had a full house and the yummiest cabbage rolls. I think I ate my weight in chocolates, but oh well. One day left of celebrating with more faces arriving and more food to eat. I love this time of year.
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, too, ate way too much chocolate and got some amazing cozy PJs for Christmas this year!

I can't believe this all happened so fast - I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's almost New Years. Raye, you must write me about what's going on. I can't wait to see you!