Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jailhouse Nephew

It has been a couple of weeks since I posted a new pick of Taggy on my site. I had to share this one for two reasons: it's an excellent photograph, and it's too funny with his striped shirt and the crib bars. Jail rocking the house!

I was lucky to spend a day with the munchkin upon my return to Ontario recently. He has evolved from a fussy creature to a loudly crying one who is suffering from seperation anxiety. It's actually amazing to watch the psychological issue he faces of NOT being able to find his mom. He lookes everywhere and only cries once he has concluded - visually - that Kat is absent. It's such a methodical process followed by an uncontrolled response. And what a response. I admit, I'm not sure I will be able to handle the crying thing. But I still love him bunches ... and I know he'll grow out of it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That picture is adorable! Charlotte is also suffering from separation anxiety. Whenever we go to my mother's house she howls like a banshee because she thinks we are dropping her off and leaving her. My brother has even tried placating her with 8x10 photos of me, but no luck!