Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Eve of 2006

The end of 2005 arrives in just under 3 hours. I guess that it sounds bad that I am updating at this point but it hopefully helps to know that I am drinking some tasty, sweet Smirnoff with my galpals and the party will be reached soon!

I remember the start of this year and my thought that great things were going to happen. There was just something in the air last January that made me feel that 2005 was going to be a grand ole year. Well, if I had to look back on the "year that was" I can offer no complaints. Cheers to the friends, the boys, the nights out, the new arrival to the family, and all that jazz.

I have NO idea what 2006 has in store. But really, since I have good friends like Cathy and Tanya it really doesn't matter. Anyone feel free to be part of another year of goodness!
CHEERS!

No comments: