Thursday, December 01, 2005

Semester One is a Wrap

There is nothing better than that last class. And then, after that last class you go to the pub with everyone you know and the professors buy the beer. This is one of the great things about university. One of the great things about the MBA is that everyone is "suited up" for the occassion because it was a presentation class! (Unless you are a part-timer, cause they apparently don't dress up for things!) But our full time crew put on a good show. Took over the bar. Drank ourselves silly. Had obnoxious, explicit conversations with people you wouldn't expect. These are the great moments of life.



I can't believe that I have completed my first semester of my MBA. Four classes down ... nine more to go. After pulling two all-nighters in a row I was ready to be done. And this night was the end of it all. No more classes, no more reports, no exams (yes, I think the term is "lucky bitch"). And I think I've done all right for myself. I couple of assured As I believe. The class that started this party will likely be nothing more than a solid B (if I'm lucky) but then I've never been a fan of simulation games! After seeing our bottom-of-the-industry scores it was definitely time for a beer!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congrats Raye! Can't wait to see you on Monday :-)