Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wonderwall

There is much to say, movies to review, complaints to file and no time for it at the moment. I have been remiss in my posting as I have been feeling lost in my life lately. But I am on my way back to goodness and I promise to bring the tales and be a better blogger soon. Check back on the weekend when I should have my comments on some new flicks posted. I just wish I could feel the wonderful satisfaction that my nephew has in this photo. Wouldn't it be nice to find the fantastic in water sprinkles again - just for a moment?

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hi Raye,

Sorry to hear that you have been feeling a bit lost lately. You have a lot of your plate and you are away from home too, each difficult on their own, let alone together. I know you will weather through - you are doing awesome things and don't forget it!

That is a wonderful pic of your nephew. He is very sweet :-)