Friday, October 07, 2005

May & December in October

Okay the last couple of weeks have been crazy in my own life so I have been remiss in commenting on the goings-on of Hollywood folk. Interesting how the lives of rich, distant, movie people don't seem important when you have your own life going full tilt. Hmmmm....but I digress. Cause really? The news is all about these four people...



I am in awe of the recent advances in the relatioships of our two May-December power couples: TomKat and, well Ashton&Demi (did we ever get around to creating a "name" for them?).

It also inspires me to find a nice, young, hot, young man (I know, I said young twice). Yes, everyone knows I've done my share of cradle-robbing (to varying degrees of success) but maybe the next one could be "the one". I mean, do you think Demi was thinking long-term when she got her first jones for Ashton? And look how that turned out - a family-filled, fad-religion wedding with her ex in attendance. Could a gal over 40 ask for more? And I'm only 30 - imagine how great it could be for me?

And then we have Tom & Katie. My god - what a mess. Pregnant? There are no words. Nice to see that the ego-maniacal Mr. Cruise has held true to the thoughts we have about him and really is dating young to creat progengy. It's scary really. I don't know what else to say. The whole thing has a Jackson-Rowe creepiness to it - but kinda prettier.

Needless to say, I lean more to the A&D side of the spectrum. Bring on the young men! Lets leave the children out of the equation for now.

No comments: