Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Jump Start the Month

Today was an absolutely exceptional one. It was filled with SO many positives, that I am sure the remainder of the month will be dreary in comparison. I provide you with the following evidence:

1-I received an email from Dave kindly commenting on this site. I haven't heard from him in ages, and it always makes my heart smile when I do.

2-The Fickle Feline herself added me to her blog list - I have officially entered the zone. I love Kat's blog more than I can say - it is an inspiration.

3-My best friend Natalie has confirmed to come ALL THE WAY to Toronto to celebrate my 30th birthday. If there is one person who would make that day complete - it is her! She and her awesome husband will travel from Montreal just for me! I feel loved and special (so that keeps me from feeling old).

4-I got my hair cut today and it looks fabulous. Good enough to receive comments stating that fact! There really is nothing like a new cut to make you feel great about yourself.

5-I had my graduation pictures taken. And, low and behold, there are actually a couple of shots that DO NOT make me look like a squint-eyed turtle. Also, this activity confirms the upcoming end to undergraduate studies - I made it folks! (fingers crossed and knocking on wood)

6-I received more incredible news from my first choice MBA school (St. Mary's). It appears the I will be eligible for the maximum number of transfer credits therefore cutting my time in the program down to one year (12 consecutive months). As well, this reduces my tuition costs by almost half and with my scholarship amounts to a tuition cost of $3300 for the program! That's less than I paid for this year! Now, I have books and everything else to pay for, but an MBA for under 4 grand - that's an exceptional deal!

See, I had 6 happy moments today! SIX! How many days have that many good spots in them? So I'm off home to sleep with a smile on my face.

No comments: