Monday, August 16, 2010

Itchy Feet

Figuratively, itchy feet mean a drive to get moving. They represent an internal need to travel that has sprung up in the toes and gotten them wiggling to go. It is a sign of a desire umet in life and a reminder signal of things yet to explore.

Literally, itchy feet just itch.


And when the itch is from feet covered in so many mosquito bites that I can't even count, the itch is intolerable. An itch that takes on a burning sensation and causes me to rake my nails over the blistering bumps. Itchy feet that have turned my baby toes into lumpy monstrosities. An itch that drove me, aching, to the drugstore to find some calamine lotion hoping it would quench the itchy thirst! It has been like this for 24hrs.

My poor (itchy) feet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Raye! Those look so painful. I hope they are better now.

Nicole

Kat said...

get yee some benadryl cream. it will help, trust me.

Anonymous said...

That looks bad enough that you might need some cortisone cream... :-(

Leo

Anonymous said...

Your feet are still very beautiful and very sexy.