Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Soft Drink Revolution

Um, yeah. So, I have too much time on my hands these days because I'm too afraid to start my masters research paper and I'm spending my hours watching cable television. Today I saw my first advertisement for 7UP Plus. This is the soft drink with the fruity flavour added and 10% of your daily dose of CALCIUM. Wow! I thought the fruit-infused Dasani water (you know the one that tastes like Crystal Light that has been left on the counter overnight?) was a breakthough but this 7UP is inspired. Truly, I'm not sure if I'm actually impressed or insulted by this product. All I know is it won't be making it into my fridge anytime soon. I'm gonna hold out for my Centrum/Dr. Pepper combo. Why waste money on simple calcium when there is an entire multivitamin just waiting to be dilluted into my soda can?! Ahhh, the future.

No comments: