Sunday, November 06, 2005

Raindrops on Roses...

...and whiskers on kittens...
In light of my current affliction with the following:
the toncilitis/strepe/flu bug (blocked ears and white tongue included)
the procrastination bug
the "why doesn't he call?" bug
the blocked brain bug
the super-sore-muscles bug
the fear of the future bug
AND
the November blahs bug
I thought I would list some of the things that are my favourite at the moment.
... the Halifax Alehouse (its not called the "tale (tail) house" for nothing)
... 3am slices from Pizza Corner and the easy walk home
... shopping with Tanya (here we come "no tax" thursday!)
... $2 rye and gingers
... varsity football
... "Grey's Anatomy" on Sunday nights
... the fall leaves whipping in the air and crunching under my feet
... being captain of the MBA Games volleyball team (we rule!)
... living in residence (SO convenient)
... zip-front rayon cardigan sweaters (my new addiction)
... that cheesy (yet catchy) J.D. Fortune/INXS tune
... chai lattes from caffe ristretto
... cheap, yet succulent, pan-fried haddock
... knowing the answer more often than not
... being able to wear a belt again
... talking hot cars with Jman (he's getting good stuff now!)
... mini-videos of my nephew (he recently discovered helium balloons!)
... my sister-in-law (for keeping me sane)
... my duvet
... the bathtub - thank god my apt. has one or I would be worse off than I am!

No comments: