Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bar in a Box!!!!!

Seriously, this is the greatest thing I have seen yet. On Friday night, I was at the NSLC with Nancy and we find the holiday up-sell package to end all up-sells ... The Bar in a Box. That's 6 full bottles of liquor for the single price of $133! That's like getting a full 2-6 for FREE!

Well, lo and behold, I find myself back at the liquor store the next day (yes, it is the end of the semester and yes, I do have many papers to write) to buy "supplies" for the Grey Cup event Ash was hosting Sunday. And there it was ... The Bar in a Box. We tried to resist it, but after some minimal discussion over who would recieve which bottle it was a done deal. Ash, Greg and myself had been upsold. So here we are with our divine purchase.
Welcome to the holiday season!

No comments: