Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Soul Food

Caught Collective Soul on a Saturday night in Toronto. Thanks to my good buddy, Mitch, I actually got to see a concert with a fellow fan rather than "that friend that was kind enough to go with me!" Just had to shout out my excitement over the whole affair. Fantastic event. The group still has it. Ed Roland is sex-on-a-stick as a front man and even in his occassionally cheesy moments, oozes hotness.

And although my high-heeled boots killed my feet, they were absolutely necessary for visual purposes. Especially when that 7 foot loser decided to position himself in my sight-line. I mean, what's up with tall people pushing themselves to the front in standing room concerts? There should be a height limit for such events that prevents these giants from being so selfish. You can see from ANYWHERE! Why must your ruin it for the little people?

So I got sore feet and a sore neck from straining around the lampost in the crowd. Of course, that could also be a by-product of my mild song thrashing. I may actually be getting too old for this stuff. NAH!

No comments: