Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In the Paparazzi

Since the first two posts showed off the images I was able to snag while at a couple of TIFF red carpet events I thought it would be fun to show where I was during the entire affair. Afterall, I did spend A LOT of time securing my front row position against the fence and across from the red carpet tent.

So I took some time to find the press photos of the actors at the event where you could see ME! It was harder than I thought since I tended to be positioned exactly behind the celebrities for most of the images. Guess that means my view as pretty good afterall.

At the afternoon premiere for "The Conspirator" behind Robin Wright.


In frame for a Blake Lively moment.


Taking a shot of Ben Affleck. This one makes me sad since it would have been the only pic of me and Ben TOGETHER but instead I am blurred out by my flash. Darn it!


In the background of Jeremy Renner. I'm looking out of frame because Jon Hamm is arriving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay that's awesome! :) good for you.. hope you had fun! :) Aunty A xoxo

Growing Opportunities said...

This post is my favourite of all time. Glad you are having fun!

Growing Opportunities said...

Crap - forgot I had this misspelled blog... it's Cindy!

nat said...

I just love these pics of you. It's like fan-girl Where's Waldo.