Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Change of Scenery

I moved into my new apartment this week. It is, admittedly, a little "hobbit=like" if you happen to be one of the 6-foot guys that helped me move. If you are me - it works out just fine. I LOVE my new place. It is a basement apartment in a private home and I couldn't have asked for a better deal. It has yellow walls that I find very cheery and lotsa space to fit my stuff. It is a bit short on the closet space but maybe that is because I have TOO many clothes! Check out the general living space below.

I am also pysched about my new neighbourhood. Although my apartment is actually nestled in a residental-family-land it is only a stone's throw away from Quinpool Road. This district of Halifax is best described as "eclectic". It is also where you will find my favourite Greek restaurant; the best fish'n'chips in the city; the infinitely fun Clay Cafe; the specialty movie theater; a greasy spoon that makes extraordinary milkshakes; an organic grocery store; a fantastic alternative book shop; the awesome Video Difference and more I have yet to discover. Can you tell I'm satisfied. Stop by anytime!

1 comment:

one of the McTs said...

Hey there! I love your space! Send me your new address and Phone number.. druid@sympatico.ca. Aunty A xoxoxoxo