Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sexy Season

It has been a busy week. For the first time in ages I had something to do every evening this week. Between classes and the film festival my only night off was going to be Friday. Then I got an "emergency" phone call from Wade about the painting of the built-in bar he was working on and my Friday night became a home-decor/painting/renovation exravaganza. It felt great to be involved. To be helping my friends. To be productive. And by the time I was back on Saturday morning the bar was looking snazzy and the place was on its way to hosting the boys' Take Sexy Back party.

It was the first day of fall and we all piled into the boys' place to rock our hotness. My plan to be "responsible" and only drink my white wine did not last and my stellar drunk self was on a roll. But it was a fantastic event. I felt good being surrounded by friends and interesting new people and not feeling any pressure to be anything but myself. It has been a long time since I felt that way. To top it off I was sporting a new set of fun hair extensions in order to unleash my inner supermodel - they were SO much fun. Hopefully I'll be able to figure them out in the future! We'll see. By 4am it was time to head home. It was the perfect ending to a big week and a great way to kickoff a new season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My crush on you grows by leaps and bounds daily.

I'm also saddened sometimes by how little you know about your own hotness. You're stunning.

I say this knowing you'll receive it badly because that's kinda your thing but all the same I don't care. You're beautiful and I want you to know just how much.