Friday, September 07, 2007

The Next Generation

I received this new picture today of the next generation in my family. It is interesting to not be the bottom rung of the family ladder anymore. It is also fun that they are all so amazingly cute, adorable, sweet and all those other adjectives used to describe children when you love them very much!


Who they are (clockwise): Taggart (my nephew), Maebe (my niece) & Mathilda (my cousin Meaghan's girl which makes her my first cousin once removed - I think!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture.. :) Your Mom made a copy for grandad and he has it up on his wall. I'm going to have to go over one of these days and spend some time putting pictures in Grandads Photo album so he can put more pictures up lol.. he's got them taped on the wall now... ;P
Aunty A xoxoox

@lex said...

In my mind I want to believe that all those kids are the same age and that the one on the top is just enormous :)