Saturday, July 28, 2007

Maebe & Me

I finally got to meet my precious doll of a niece last week. She is SO amazing. She is smaller than Tag was and such a different personality. She has a full head of hair (obviously) that feels like soft bunny fur. And she smiles ... a lot. I actually got her to fall asleep during my visit so I felt all super-aunt-like until Kat told me to put her in the crib and I couldn't figure out how to get her off my chest and turned around without waking her up. But I managed in the end.The interesting thing about her arrival is that it makes me more motivated to be around. I would really like to be part of the lives of Tag & Maebe. I have no idea if or when I will have kids of my own so these little guys are my current chance to be part of someone's development. And they are so wonderful. Of course I can say that because I don't have them full-time! Anyway, just wanted to show off more pics. This arrival has been the highlight of my summer for sure.

... Aunt Raye Part 1 ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at your brother.. he gave me Maebe to hold and then asked if I wanted to eat- I was like umm NO .. I wasn't about to giver her up ;P She's so cute!! Aunty A