Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's a Girl!!!

In the middle of the afternoon a new member of my family came into the world. Her name is Maebe Elizabeth Anne Lemke. She was 7lbs and 13ounces and with her dark hair and big smile she is a true stunner. Congrats to Kathryn on another quick delivery, my brother Rob on getting a daughter to spoil, and Tag on having the ultimate test to sharing come into his life. So on this Canada Day I become an aunt for the second time. As Kat said, Maebe will always have fireworks on her birthday! Now I only have to count the days (20 of them!) until I get to meet her myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHe's so beautiful and that shock of dark hair! :) Your mom called me because grandad was sleeping so I got the news first lol.. I can't wait till you are all here :) xoxoxo
Aunty A

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet, You have to send Rob and his wife congrats for me.
Talk to you soon,
Nic